Posted to alt.home.repair
cloud dreamer cloud dreamer is offline

Default Ride-on Mower w/Snowblower

wrote:
always wear eye protection when blowing snow, i got hit bad in head
once with a rock that bounced back somehow........ scary bloody
mess........ head wounds bleed a lot

might check consumer reports for tractor info, dont buy a rider mower,
they are too small for everything.

if you have acres to cut probably better off speed wise with a
dedicated grass cutter. those sit on center with 2 arms for direction
are so fast its unreal

if most is woods thats not a issue

Yeah, it's mostly woods. My lawn is small enough to do with a regular
mower, but it's getting tough on my poor arthritic knees. That's why I'm
looking at combining mower/snowblower...and looking for recommendations.
In the end, I'm thinking a higher end ride-on might suffice...something
4wd. I have someone to clear the driveway for heavy snowfalls, so the
ride-on would only be necessary for smaller snowfalls...under a foot
type thing. Everything I've seen so far has me looking toward Kubota.

..

--

We must change the way we live,
or the climate will do it for us.