Wild Bill

Default Buyer beware! Smithy Company. Midas 1720

How's the DC drive coming along Ted?

I'm sure you'll like it as much as I do. I was just turning and cutting off
some parts yesterday, and it's great to do a QCTP tool swap and turn the
speed pot from 500+ down to about 100 rpm.

WB

"Ted Edwards" wrote in message
jim rozen wrote:

I thought there was a regular here (Ted maybe?) who
swore by Smithy three-in-ones.

'twas me. I bought an AT-300 about ten years ago. I still have it, use
it and enjoy it. I've post this before but I'll repeat it he
"

snippage

Any contacts I've had with the company have been quite satisfactory. I
recommended the Smithy to a friend who bought the model that came after
the AT-300. He, too, was and is happy with his machine.

I will concede that _good_ separates are better than any 3-in-1 if you
can afford both the money and the space but I'm managing quite nicely
with my Smithy.

Ted