Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Tim Ward Tim Ward is offline

Default 1001 things that won' t save the planet. Or even come close.

"Huge" wrote in message

I too have stood on top of the reactor at Sizewell perfectly happily.

The visitor centre was closed when we visited a few years ago, I imagine
permanently in these post "9/11" (*) days.

I've flown over the top of it at only a few feet above the top of the
exclusion zone since 9/11 and nobody took any obvious interest in me. If I'd
wanted to fly into it it would have taken me only a few seconds, they
couldn't have stopped me unless there really was a seriously trigger-happy
anti-aircraft missile operator watching me the whole time.

--
Tim Ward - posting as an individual unless otherwise clear
Cambridge Accommodation Notice Board - www.brettward.co.uk/canb