Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default 1001 things that won' t save the planet. Or even come close.

Huge (Huge ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying:

I suspect you'll find that the vast majority of people would happily
give up commuting if their employers would let them.

For a while, maybe. Then they'd miss the social side. Not all of them,
but most.

You reckon? I've worked at home for over a year. It's fab. I wouldn't go
back to commuting in a million years.

I started renting an office this summer, after six years working first at
home then from a colleagues home office. It was the best move I've made
since going self-employed.