Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default 2008 Pres

Douglas Johnson wrote:

CJT wrote:

krw wrote:

In article , alt.home.repair,
says...

wrote:

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 23:26:24 GMT, CJT wrote:

Since when does it say I in Texas should be paying to build a bridge
in Alaska for $250,000,000 that is unlikely ever to be used by more
than 20 people?

Since 1787, Article I, Section 8. "The Congress shall have Power [...] To
establish Post Offices and Post Roads;"

Establish doesn't necessarily mean build. It could mean designate.

Republicans have been interpreting things into the Constitution with
reckless abandon for years.

And Democrats, and Federalists. Politicians are politicians and always have
been.

-- Doug