Rick Hughes

Default Wiring a CAT5e home network

At a simple level take aloofly at a look section in the SelfBuild FAQ
http://www.borpin.co.uk/sbfaq

"Tenex" wrote in message
No doubt other problems will arise and I'll be seeking your help, but for
the moment the cable is in but I don't have a guide on how to wire the

CAT5e
(to which pins) can anyone point me to one?

I've checked practicallynetworked and helmig and they discuss theory and

the
software side but I can't see the hard stuff explained to this detail.
Would quite like to get this running this evening if poss. Belkin
switch/router and Blueyonder connection to share (once a BitTorrent d/l

has
finished .... ;-) Anything to beware of generally (not done this before)?
Thanks