Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default 1001 things that won' t save the planet. Or even come close.

On 2007-12-30 19:28:17 +0000, Roland Perry said:

In message op.t35n1ybyyuobwl@lucy, at 15:59:48 on Sun, 30 Dec 2007,
Duncan Wood remarked:
The last thing I needed a colour photocopy of to send to someone was
written in Switzerland and printed (somewhat rarely) in house. I think
they'd be puzzled at a request from someone they never heard of in the
UK to sand a copy of something that may be out of print to yet another
set of people they hadn't heard of.

Presumably they'd be equally confused by this unknown person using
their office photocopier.

Of course. The office copier I would need to use is the one at the
destination. That's the place I'm teleworking with. But the original is
in my home office in Nottingham and the copier is 500 miles away.

So scanner at home and print to the copier over a VPN connection......

Alternatively just send the file to a service bureau like Fedex Kinko's
and get them to produce the treeware.

I don't see the problem.....