Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Makita on E Bay

On 2007-12-30 18:26:16 +0000, "Neil" said:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
.uk...
Been looking for a Makita TD020DSE - its a 7.2v Li-Ion Impact Driver.

Forgive my naivety, and apologies for hijacking your thread, but do I need
an *impact* screwdriver?
Go on, give me an excuse...

Regards,
Neil

But of course. These things can conquer Al Qaeda, inflation in
Zimbabwe and even sort out a prime minister for Belgium.

Oh, and provided that you are not looking for subtlety can put in a
screw or two as well.

Plus, the rapid way in which they appear to do it will impress those
around you and make them think that you are a true professional.

TMH is even looking for a way to work his into his magic acts - great
for attaching the lid to the box with the girl inside really quickly.