Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Bob Bob is offline

Default Want-a-be newbie seeking advice

"Puff Griffis" wrote in message
Bob,
I agree with everything Kate said and I will add this. I
started out on a Harbor Freight $40 pin head saw and it got me
hooked. I only moved up to a $100 Delta single speed saw to get
away from the pinned heads. If you just want a hobby with little
expense and a good time then scroll sawing is the way to go. If
you want extra income you would do better to get a part time job
at McDonalds. BTW just to explain a bit the pin head blades take a
larger starter hole and are a bit harder to find that's why I got
away from them.
Puff

Thanks, I appreciate the suggestions and comments.
Bob-tx