Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2008 Pres

"CJT" wrote in message
krw wrote:

In article , alt.home.repair,
says...

wrote:

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 23:26:24 GMT, CJT wrote:

All the Democratic candidates complain there are 47 million people in
this country without health insurance. Assuming there are about 300
million folks (299,398,484*) in the country, 300 - 47 = 253. My math
may be a little off - it's been quite a while since I was in the 2nd
grade. Your numbers may vary.

That's 47 million too many.

So you want to force young people to buy insurance? Fine wirth me,
just don't force me to pay for theirs.

Young people can have severe health problems, too.

Sure, and they can buy insurance too. Are you suggesting that the MA
plan for forced insurance should be national? I'm not so down on that,
but since when is forced health insurance one of the enumerated powers in
the Constitution? Oh, that's right, you leftists believe the
Constitution says whatever you want it to say today.

Since when does it say I in Texas should be paying to build a bridge
in Alaska for $250,000,000 that is unlikely ever to be used by more
than 20 people? Since when does it say the government can spy on its
citizens in secret programs even Congress doesn't know about?

Republicans have been interpreting things into the Constitution with
reckless abandon for years.

Another version I read last night: In the Bush administration, a
constitutional crisis is when someone asks to read it.