Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
clifto clifto is offline

Default Off-topic - was Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

Wickeddoll wrote:
"Arfa Daily"
It was intended to be pithy rather than ****y. You were implying that we
of old computers were nerds and geeks because of that. I was just telling
you that on a repair group, service personnel are actually nerds and geeks
by nature (or at least considered to be by most punters ... )

Well, as the mother of a member of the Best Buy Geek Squad, I can't throw
stones at that...

That would be pitchy.

--
Dec. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Government officials and activists flying to Bali,
Indonesia, for the United Nations meeting on climate change will cause