Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_2_] mac davis[_2_] is offline

Default Maple Bowl

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 13:32:02 -0800, "Patrick" pfischerATATATATWavecable.com
wrote:

I like it... base works for me, etc..
IMHO, there are no limitations to shape and size.. If you like it, someone else
will... That's the important part..

I find that when I get tearout, neither going over it with a sharp gouge or
sanding will really take care of it..
Best cure I've found so far is a light tough with a freshly sharpened scraper..

Does kinda doesn't it..

Here's a better look (and smaller pic.)

"bill" wrote in message
.. .
Is it melting?

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:51:11 -0800, "Patrick"
pfischerATATATATWavecable.com wrote:

This is the first piece I've been willing to post. There are some issues I
see but I think I'll see what you all have to say. Be kind but honest...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing