Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Dec 29, 2:23*pm, Dave Hinz wrote:
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 10:04:33 -0600, David R. Birch wrote:

Too_Small_Tool wrote:

And yet, TMT again ignores the fact that guns aren't causing any
crimes, criminals are. *Until he solves that problem, he has no
place stopping me protecting myself from the criminals.
So Dave...considering that we are awash in guns....

You still haven't established (a) what that means, or (b) that it's true. *

why haven't the
criminals been stopped from committing crimes?

At least you now recognize that the criminal is committing the crime,
not the gun, maybe you CAN learn.

Let's see if he can take it one step further. *Because, TMT, people like
David and me are banned from carrying guns, concealed, in public. *Yet
the criminals do, because they're criminals. *Are you starting to see
the tactical disadvantage yet?

Maybe you should go live in a nudist colony?

Then the concealment issue you seem so concerned with is a nonissue.

TMT