Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP* ATP* is offline

Default Nailgun education

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
To you and I a Nail gun sounds chilling - but it was very likely
the fast quick and sure way. Clubbing might not work the first or
second time. Shooting is now not allowed. Slicing a neck is messy
and more gore. Chemical is not nice or easy.

Want to suggest an approved way ?

My point was it doesn't seem appropriate for a horse. I guess it's
preferable to a Greenlee auger on the end of a Milwaukee Hole-Hawg. BTW, I
just went out to my shop and saw one of the biggest raccoons I've ever seen
inside the shop. I left the trap at work and don't know where the pellet gun
is, otherwise I'd be doing some Mitt Romney style varmint huntin'.

Martin
Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/

ATP* wrote:
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
As an Ag teacher, that is the least. Caving is tough on some
and putting down a horse or dog is a Farm / ranch needed lesson.

Ag is real life, not a idealistic wonder world.
That is Razor back country and it might be kill or be eaten!

I hope they're not putting down horses with nailguns. One of my
electricians claims he took out a raccoon in an attic with one of those
long, flexible Greenlee auger bits that are used to fish lines through
walls.