Posted to alt.home.repair
krw[_2_] krw[_2_] is offline

Default 2008 Pres

In article , alt.home.repair,
says...
"krw" wrote in message
t...
In article , alt.home.repair,
says...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

HeyBub wrote:

wrote:

the triilons wasted in iraq would likely pay for top notch healthcare
for everyone..

the current system is broke, something better should be created.

if someone with no health coverage shows up at the ER with a life
threatening trouble they get cared for too. cant have them dying in
the waiting room......

such care can cost big bucks and earlier treatement may have saved
lots of money.,

if the government quit wasting money on pork projects we could
probably afford good health care for everyone

Comments:
1. It's not TRILLIONS for the Iraq war, it's only a few hundred
billion.

Probably more like a trillion if we're honest about all the costs that
will continue (e.g. caring for the tens of thousands of maimed
soldiers).

2. The current system is not broke. About 253 million people (out of
300
million) have health insurance.

cite?

I haven't examined the data here yet. It may or may not support your
point,
or whatever HeySlob claims. Have a look, though.
http://www.kff.org/uninsured/7553.cfm

45 million non-elderly insured is too many, regardless.

I agree. Going without insurance is foolish.

--
Keith

How much do you pay for health insurance, and in which state do you live?

Enough. Why do you ask?

I'm asking about the total price, not just the part you pay, if your
employer shares the cost.

I'm a contractor. I get no benefits from my "employer".

--
Keith