Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"jJim McLaughlin" wrote in message
news

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"jJim McLaughlin" wrote in message

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

MERCIFUL SNIPPAGE

Based on everything I've read, much of the unrest in Saudi Arabia, for
instance, is *already* due to the gross inequities between the royals
and everyone else. This is why the royal family continues to support
schools whose teachers instruct students that WE are the reason for
their miserable lives.

We should've fulfilled their fantasies and put THEIR country under new
management, instead of Iraq. But, that would've required balls.

Wha's this "we" ****, Kimosabe?

You are wearing what uniform and on active duty with which branch
of the US armed forces.

Yeah, thats what I thought.

You're the queen of useless posts today, aren't you? Is this the best
you can do, obsessing about words like "we", instead of the substance of
the message?

Message?

Substance?

You?

Now that at least is funny and mildly entertainng.

Thank you for proving my point. You are afraid of dealing with substance.
Why is that? What conflict frowned upon in your family? Were you taught
to keep quiet to avoid being slapped around by one of your "fathers"?

Pathetic. Worse than a middle school bully.

Unable to actually have a real discussion, Joe resorts to ranking on
families.

Looser.

Looser than what?

You asked to be insulted, so I granted your wish. Have you forgotten what
you wrote earlier today?