Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default 2008 Pres

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:19:30 GMT, wrote Re 2008
Pres:

Hell, my wife can't even get a bone density scan because insurance won't
pay for it and we have deductibles to pay from her accident that
insurance won't pay. She is being denied treatment because we owe
$10,000 and haven't yet paid it all off yet, work and are citizens. I
guess the answer is to only get hurt or get sick if you have the means
to pay for it? "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" ? Not for
all. And we have worked our butts off our entire lives.

Yep, health insurance is almost worthless. The insurance companies
will take you money, but when you have a claim the look for reasons to
deny the claim or cancel the insurance.

Of course there are people who are without insurance by choice. Of
course an inordinate amount of tax money is spent on the health of
illegals aliens, the shiftless and criminals.

Yep, they get all they need.

What about those of us who
have served our country well, worked all of our lives. Maintained a
legal lifestyle and have always tried to do the right thing for
ourselves and our country?

All they get is the shaft.

I can go to the VA but the nearest clinic is
75 miles from me.
I'm not sure if gov't run health care (look at the debacle that IS the
VA) is the answer but something needs to be done. Maybe the ceo's of
these companies need to learn to live on a few billion $ less.

That would be nice.

"LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" sounds like a
constitutional guarantee to me.

You're dreaming there.