Posted to alt.home.repair
Max Max is offline

Default 2008 Pres

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:30:33 GMT, graced this newsgroup
with:

There ya go. We had a health plan that covered ALL expenses but it got
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive because people would go to the Doc
for a pimple. Smokers and obese people also caused the rates to rise
because they had more severe symptoms when they got a cold or the flu. I
say that if you are obese because of laziness or smoke due to stupidity
you should be on your own. Don't be an anchor around the necks of the
rest of us.

Excellent idea! And while we're at it, let's deny coverage to
motorcyclists, skateboarders, anyone who's into extreme sports,
people who trip over something in their messy house oh, and
African Americans and Latinos because we *know* they don't pay enough
taxes to make any REAL contribution to the tax base.

You see, the problem with exclusion is that, eventually, someone will
find a perfectly valid reason (in their own mind), to exclude *you*.