Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 1001 things that won' t save the planet. Or even come close.

On 2007-12-28, Andy Champ wrote:

You're preaching to the choir there. Mind, if the politicians had got
their fingers out, back in the 50s, with some decent funding we might
have fusion by now, much cleaner. Average Joe sees "Nucular fiusion"
and objects to both.

Which is why NMR became MRI.

I bet there is still a majority of people in this country who think that
an atomic reactor can go up like a fission bomb, and you can steal
nuclear fuel rods and turn them into A bombs, too.