Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

Wickeddoll wrote:

I'd rather try to get this freak off Usenet, instead of having to go to
great lengths to avoid him. That's not fair to us, especially since what
he's doing is against all NG program policies I've ever read.

We need a bunch of angry villagers, all armed with pitchforks and
torches to storm his place, to burn his computer at the stake! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida