Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
clifto clifto is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

Hachiroku ???? wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 12:33:03 +0000, Clarissa wrote:

Mike lives in Clapham, South London, he first began his postings to
usenet, BBS, and online forums back in 1996, which is long before most of
you, especially google gropers, learned of he internet let alone knew how
to use it.

I've been on Usenet since it was DARPAnet/UUNet...

So what?

So you must be being watched by MI5 as well, no?

Come to think of it, I've had a feed since my UUCP feed circa 1990. Uh oh.

--
Dec. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Government officials and activists flying to Bali,
Indonesia, for the United Nations meeting on climate change will cause