Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Hachiroku ハチロク Hachiroku ハチロク is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 06:22:21 +0000, Dan Bloomquist wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Dan Bloomquist" wrote in message
ron wrote:
sounds like a case of paranoia. About the same as we have with big
brother personally monitoring ALL of your phone calls. Just make sure
you don't mention that your dessert for Christmas dinner bombed or you
will make all the rest in prison! I was trying to do the math on how
many people it would take to monitor all the phone calls - I gave up.

You don't have a clue, do you?

If it ain't on network news right after the football game, most of
America hasn't a clue....

Bingo.

So? Like dude said, who cares if James Bond is watching? Something to hide?