Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Some low-rez images.

On Dec 28, 11:07*pm, "GarageWoodworks" .@. wrote:
Nice shots!

Here are a few (low res JPG compressed) from my Canon 8 megapixel SLR

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/photography.htm

--www.garagewoodworks.com

Great stuff! Love the tug shot! (and the others)
I have since upgraded from my Coolpix 885 3 MP to an H2 6MP Sony with
a 12x optical zoom Zeiss. It has a large CCD and is giving me some
superb results. I have no way of getting those shots uploaded yet, but
I have a few which really show the 6MP/Zeiss combo. My Contax 35mm
still woops anything digital...but that's to be expected.
As John Clarke touched on earlier, the instant shutter release is very
important and my Cybershot is way faster than my old Nikon 885, but
still a slug compared to my Quartz shutter on the Contax...which is
instant.