Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jusme[_2_] jusme[_2_] is offline

Default BUILD A SMALL STEAM CLEANER?

Bruce, good on ya, mite.

I will go to target and take a look. I don't know in what department but I
will persevere.

I didn't mention a safety since I will use it without one at first and then,
install one after I get through with what I need, in case someone else uses
it without realizing the danger.

Thanks.

j/b

"Bruce Spainhower" wrote in message
Target sells a Shark Steam Blaster Jr. for $40 that comes with an
extension hose, attachments, and something you didn't mention: a safety
valve. I bought one for the same purpose, cleaning up an old engine. Works
fine for that, and amounts to some cheap insurance.

- Bruce

"jusme" wrote in :

Okay, Leo.

Thanks for that information. Where are they sold, as I may want to get

some
ideas from it.

j/b

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"jusme" wrote: I think that I will put your idea on the back burner,
pardon pun, until I
need a steam cleaner for outside. (clip)
You can buy a small household steam cleaner for about $50. Holds about

pint of water, and does quite a bit on a single fill. Mine really

works
well, and I have no doubt that it would do your engine in about a half
hour.