Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Dec 28, 7:50*pm, Dave Hinz wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 01:28:40 -0600, Don Foreman wrote:
On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:59:43 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

As I requested before...just the facts please....fantasies need not
apply.
So you have no evidence that guns deter crime?
Meanwhile the news each day has evidence that guns do kill innocent
people...

as do auto accidents, various diseases and old age.

And yet, TMT again ignores the fact that guns aren't causing any crimes,
criminals are. *Until he solves that problem, he has no place stopping
me protecting myself from the criminals.

So Dave...considering that we are awash in guns....why haven't the
criminals been stopped from committing crimes?

TMT