Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default 2008 Pres

Phisherman wrote:

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 09:17:43 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I don't want a health care plan. I want the government to live within its
budget, and within the limits the Constitution places on government.

I do not have health insurance. Any candidate that proposes a
government health care plan will automatically NOT get my vote.

Do you hope to be left to die in the street if catastrophic illness hits?