Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default 2008 Pres

RJ wrote:
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:58:22 -0600, "HeyBub" wrote:

CJT wrote:
I haven't examined the data here yet. It may or may not support
your point, or whatever HeySlob claims. Have a look, though.
http://www.kff.org/uninsured/7553.cfm

45 million non-elderly insured is too many, regardless.

As I recall, of the 45 million uninsured, about 12 million are
illegal aliens, 13 million are eligible for Medicare or Medicaid
whose enrollment is automatic when they apply for health care, 7
million are young people who choose not to spend the money, about 2
million are between jobs that will provide insurance, 6 million are
eligible for VA treatment, about 1 million are eligible for some
sort of other government insurance (SCHIP, etc.) but do not apply,
and about one million are rich enough to self-insure.

That's 42 million of the 45 uninsured. I think the remaining 3
million are visitors from Canada.

Sounds like a severe case of F.Y.I.G.M.

Come to think of it, that IS a Republican anthem.

Hmmm... it sounds like you've got a terminal case of Y.M.B.T.T.G. (Your
Money Belongs To The Government)

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com