Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default hot water boiler not circulating

There comes a time when you bite the bullet and call a professional. I think
you've reached it!!! If it is indeed rumbling, as well as blowing the T&P ,
you may have a defective high limit, and the boiler is overheating, or any
number of other possibilities beyond your ability

"treno" wrote in message
OK, so I replaced the pressure release valve and maybe I broke the
pump in the process. I have a Lochinvar hot water boiler with a B&G
pump heating radiators.

Initially water was leaking out of the pressure release valve.
Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. I drained the system and replaced
the pressure release valve(PRV). Then I replaced the spicket tht
drained the system because it was leaking too. I started up the system
and it worked fine till a blast of hot water came out of the new
pressure release valve. I turned on the system later and everything
started shaking. Now when I turn on the system the boiler comes on and
the pump comes on, but the pump does not seem to be circulating. Does
anyone have any ideas what I have done and what I can do to fix it?