Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Wickeddoll Wickeddoll is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"John Tserkezis"
F.H. wrote:

With Thunderbird I find he's easy to to filter.

Thunderbird's not the best way of doing it. However I'm still looking on
a better way.

Every suggestions I've had so far is so convoluted to get anything done
it's useless, or does that bit easy, to the expense of every other feature
being either substandard or non-existant.

But even if you filter that toad, he changes his info to get around the
filter.

I'd rather try to get this freak off Usenet, instead of having to go to
great lengths to avoid him. That's not fair to us, especially since what
he's doing is against all NG program policies I've ever read.

Natalie