Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Tim Ward Tim Ward is offline

Default 1001 things that won' t save the planet. Or even come close.

"TheOldFellow" wrote in message

I was doing some 'lateral thinking'.... If everyone went, on foot,
down the pub as soon as it got dark (having switched everything off
first), then we would just need the Telly and the lights in the pub.

Ah yes been there done that ...

Was living in a very cold flat, and we'd spend evenings in the pub to keep
warm, as the beer was cheaper than the fuel we'd have burnt in a futile
attempt to get the flat warm.

Another cam.miscer (who may not read this as I think he's not following this
thread) will remember ...

--
Tim Ward - posting as an individual unless otherwise clear
Cambridge Accommodation Notice Board - www.brettward.co.uk/canb