Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Time to forget Ebay?

On 2007-12-28 18:00:51 +0000, Roland Perry said:

In message 47751569@qaanaaq, at 15:25:29 on Fri, 28 Dec 2007, Andy
Hall remarked:
I would rather buy the small things from somewhere that I can get
redress quickly and easily. For example, the M&S shoes that I
ordered immediately before Christmas arrived this morning. The size
is way too small - frankly undersized against the nominal. Therefore
they are going back. That happens by ticking a box on the delivery
note, sticking a peel off label on the packaging and resealing it. Then
it's Freepost at the post office or drop it into a store if I wanted.
Short of their arranging collection, that's pretty good service. I
don't really care if it costs a little more than the same from an Ebay
supplier. Two minutes, problem solved. Next thing.

And in a free market you can do just that. There are plenty of other
people who want to save the money though.

I'm sure, Presumably they don't consider the cost of their time....