Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default 2008 Pres

CJT wrote:
wrote:

On Dec 26, 8:12?pm, Caesar Romano wrote:

I hate to admit it, but B.O. is the only candidate with a reasonable
health care plan:
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/

plus obama isnt part of the problem I DONT like dynasties, clinton
would be another dynasty like the bushes........

There is NO other dynasty like the #$%^&* Bushes.

I thought we had a good start. I was rooting for JEB Bush in this cycle and,
after eight years, that good looking Hispanic nephew. By then the dynasty
would be pretty well established and it would be only a small step to a
monarchy.

We conservatives have a nostalgia for the way things used to be...