Posted to comp.periphs.printers,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.periphs.printers
Arthur Entlich Arthur Entlich is offline

Default Unclogging stubborn Epson CX5200 printhead

I was off line a few days. It went out as soon as I returned. If you
still haven't received it, please email again.

Art

Doc wrote:

On Dec 25, 12:35 am, Arthur Entlich wrote:

My Epson Cleaning Manual goes into quite a bit of detail about how to do
these tests, and I suggest anyone interested just request a copy via email.

Art

e-printerhelp(at)mvps(dot)org

Hi Arthur. I sent a previous request, go no response, I just sent
another via yahoo mail.

Thanks