Tom Gardner

Default Elecrical Question

Use two disconnects, side-by-side, one upside-down, with the handles
duct-taped together...untill you make a bracket from metal.

--

"KD" wrote in message
om...
I have 2 machine tools both 3 phase. I have a phase converter. I have
been in the past, just pulling the 3 wires from the motor off of the
converter, and plugging in the motor wires from the other machine.
Its a bigger pain that it sounds. I am looking for some kind of swith
to just switch between the two without having to pull wires. ANybody
know what I should be looking for? Thanks for the help. if trying to
email me direct, email
Thanks