Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Banning incandescent lamps?

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:40:53 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:28:10 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

I'll have to ask Larry about his sources. I pay around $6, on those rare
occasions that I buy one.

Bi-Mart, a PNW-exclusive membership store.

But I've also seen them for that price at Grover's Plumbing and
Electric, WalMart, etc.

4 for $11 + s/h he http://tinyurl.com/2sffna

Lowes, 8/$8 http://tinyurl.com/3bgato

99cent Only stores occasionally sell (2) 25watt CFs for ...99cents

They actually hold up better than the Green CFs I got from Pacific Gas
and Electric (aka Pacific Greed and Extortion)

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner