Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian Richard the Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Balance of Trade Improvement ??

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 21:59:54 -0600, flipper wrote:

We've already established, by DNA, that the unborn is not 'her body'.

Well, you can't do that, because to get DNA from the fetus, you'd
have to violate her body, which in the USA she's supposed to be
protected from.

And in the second place, the DNA is irrelevant, because it is INSIDE
HER BODY!

Do you, or do you not, own your own body?

Do you, or do you not, have a right to have your body safe from being
pierced, cut into, or otherwise violated, such that you let a gang of
fanatics override your Free Will?

If government power doesn't stop at our skin, then Liberty
is meaningless.

Thanks,
Rich