Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] captainvideo462002@yahoo.com is offline

Default Need to identify diodes, Magnavox VCR model VR9550ATO1

This is the old Panasonic type chassis that uses the removable power
supply. This is a small separate board mounted in a small ventilated
metal rectangular can which measures about 2" X 2" X 5". It is marked
"Power circuit ref. # 1000 series" , This power supply is mounted
vertically to the main board and connects with a small multi conductor
ribbon cable. There are two shorted diodes on this supply. They are
D14, a zener, and D8. I know this is a stretch but does anyone have a
schematic diagram for this model who might be kind enough to look
these up for me? I tried the distributors but they no longer have this
information. Thanks for any assistance. Lenny Stein, Barlen
Electronics.