Posted to alt.home.repair
Ray Ray is offline

Default Removing grafitti from brownstone

In Chicago the city does it for free or go to a professional paint
store or maybe HD for the right product, a power washer is likely best
with the right product

I'm in Philadelphia and I just found out that the city will do it for free
also. Now it's just a question of how long it will take for them to get
here (especially during the holiday season).

Thanks

"ransley" wrote in message
On Dec 27, 9:45 am, "Ray" wrote:
Someone was nice enough to give me a late Christmas present by writing
some
grafitti on the front of my house. Short of using a power washer (which I
don't have), what is the best way to remove it from brownstone/masonry
material?

I'm also worried if we just scrub it off that there will be the outline of
what was there.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks

--