Posted to alt.home.repair

Default thermostat that reduces on/off switching frequency?

"harlen" wrote in message
. net...

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Do you still have the instructions. If so it should tell you how to
adjust it. It may be called an anticipator. Of course also check for
those open holes and possible malfunction or a bad location, like just
above a vent.

Hello,

Can you name a manufacture and model number of a thermostat that has this
feature? My application is for a gas 2-stage furnace. I either want to
control the temperature limits or length of time between furnace cycling
on/off.

Thanks -

Got a heating contractor you use sometimes? They may have the information
you seek.