Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

"David R. Birch" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Not an issue here, both Dave and I live in Wisconsin, where our governor
has recognized that the residents of this state are less
trustworthy and competent than those of all the states that have
CCW with no problems. There is no CCW in Wisconsin.

I know of cases where a Wisconsin resident prevented a crime of violence
by illegally carrying a concealed gun. No cites, of
course, because the violent crime DIDN'T HAPPEN.

David- Hide quoted text -

As I requested before...just the facts please....fantasies need not
apply.

So anything I witnessed but you didn't can only be a fantasy?

So you have no evidence that guns deter crime?

Yes, first hand and some second hand evidence. OTOH, I doubt if you
would believe it even if you had seen what I did.

Meanwhile the news each day has evidence that guns do kill innocent
people...

And innocent people defend their lives with guns, but less likely to
be on the news if no one is shot, which is usually the case.

Is it comfy and safe under that bridge?

David

As a child, I was enthralled with National Geographic. However, I have
never traveled to all those places. I do believe they exist. And that I
will never see them all. How small an existence it must be for people who
cannot perceive or believe in anything except what they have seen. And
then, question that.

Steve