Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian Richard the Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Balance of Trade Improvement ??

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:54:31 -0600, Tim Williams wrote:
"Richard the Dreaded Libertarian" wrote in message

What mental disorder is it that causes you to take my words, and accuse
me of saying the exact opposite?

I'm only using the same "logic" that you appear to be applying to me.
;-)

I don't see a pregnant woman as a cow - you do.

I didn't say that, you did.

Yes, I said that I don't see a pregnant woman as a cow, but you clearly
do, as you continue to deny her her right to ownership of her own body.

Let's get down to brass tacks - if a woman doesn't own her own fetus,
just exactly who does?

Thanks,
Rich