Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"Jim Redelfs" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

I wonder why those politicians were so gung-ho about it.

They desired affordable, clean electric power.

Actually, no. I don't wonder at all. I've been involved with local
politics
here for the past 15 years. I know exactly how things work.

Life must surely be depressing in "the glass is half EMPTY" world.
--
sigh
JR

Are you living in a fantasy world? Pay attention to your local politics,
especially when stupid projects are at stake. Someone ALWAYS gets paid to
love stupid projects. ALWAYS. No politician does anything out of the
goodness of their heart.