Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

(Don Klipstein) wrote in
:

In article , Jim Yanik
wrote:
Jim Redelfs wrote in
:

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

my trust level these days is virtually zero.

For god's sake, why? Because "we" elected, twice, a President not
of your choosing? We were attacked on 9/11? We've begun two wars?
What else could it be?

I am as optimistic and happy, overall, as I have ever been. I was
even this way when Clinton frittered away 8 years in the oval
orifice.

However, if Hillary is elected, it's a fair bet that my positive
outlook on life will be somewhat mitigated.

The same goes for Obama.

I know someone from Chicago, and therefore has a bit of expertise on
Illinois politics. She says they make Pennsylvania look not too bad
as far as corruption goes!

She says that Obama rose fast and bigtime and mysteriously, and is
suspicious as to who he will owe favors to and how much so! (My words
as a translation of the best that I can remember of hers)

- Don Klipstein )

there was an interesting opinion piece today
(
http://media.nationalreview.com/ )about Obama being a Muslim.
It seems that if born a Muslim,one is always a Muslim,or becomes an
apostate,and OK to be killed by any Faithful. Koran does not permit
conversion to other religions from Islam.

Aside from all that,I do not understand why anyone would vote for such an
inexperienced person like Obama OR Hillary for a critically important
position as POTUS.(Besides,Hillary being a big crook.)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik