Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

Don Klipstein wrote:

In article , Jim Yanik wrote:

Jim Redelfs wrote in
:

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

my trust level these days is virtually zero.

For god's sake, why? Because "we" elected, twice, a President not of
your choosing? We were attacked on 9/11? We've begun two wars? What
else could it be?

I am as optimistic and happy, overall, as I have ever been. I was
even this way when Clinton frittered away 8 years in the oval orifice.

However, if Hillary is elected, it's a fair bet that my positive
outlook on life will be somewhat mitigated.

The same goes for Obama.

I know someone from Chicago, and therefore has a bit of expertise on
Illinois politics. She says they make Pennsylvania look not too bad as
far as corruption goes!

She says that Obama rose fast and bigtime and mysteriously, and is
suspicious as to who he will owe favors to and how much so! (My words as
a translation of the best that I can remember of hers)

- Don Klipstein )

Ah, the ever popular innuendo.