Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

Jim Yanik wrote:

Jim Redelfs wrote in
:

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

my trust level these days is virtually zero.

For god's sake, why? Because "we" elected, twice, a President not of
your choosing? We were attacked on 9/11? We've begun two wars? What
else could it be?

I am as optimistic and happy, overall, as I have ever been. I was
even this way when Clinton frittered away 8 years in the oval orifice.

However, if Hillary is elected, it's a fair bet that my positive
outlook on life will be somewhat mitigated.

The same goes for Obama.

Either one would be better than what we've been living with for the
past seven years.