Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"Floyd L. Davidson" wrote in message

In fact, no oil company has shown any interest at all in
ANWR for years. Nothing close to ANWR has attracted any
attention either.

When ANWR was big in the news a few years ago, various experts were
interviewed for their projections as to what percentage of our oil could be
provided by wildly successful drilling in the region. If I recall, even the
oil companies were tossing around numbers like 4%. Maybe this is why there's
not much interest in the region.

I'm a big proponent of adding together small advantages to get a bigger one,
but at some point, one must say "Get serious, or fuhgettaboutit".