Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
Wayne Boatwright wrote in
.184:

Oh pshaw, on Wed 26 Dec 2007 12:08:16a, Tim Smith meant to say...

In article ,
AZ Nomad wrote:
motor their fat ass all over town. I take the bus to work and bike
12 miles home. My wife and I are a one car household and I don't
miss having two

Where do you get the bikes to ride home, and what do you do with the
bikes once you get home? :-)

At least in the greater Phoenix area, most public buses have bike
racks mounted on the front. It's a common practice for bus riders to
bike part of their way to and from work.

What happens when a LOT of bus riders have bikes to bring along?
There's a limited number of bikes a bus can carry,a lot fewer than bus
riders.
How many bikes does the usual bus bike rack carry?
How many bus passengers,35 or more?
Jim Yanik

Then, there's real trouble. A person may have to wait for the next bus.
Usually, the TV stations show up to interview the bike owner and it's all
over the news later that day.