Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Pete C. wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

Jim Redelfs wrote:

That is, of course, unless I am charged more than a dollar or two to
leave them. In such a case, I will return home with my bucket of
dead CFLs and dole them into the household trash, one or two a week,
until they are gone.

Don't be surprised to see a mandated "deposit" on CFLs.

Deposits worked reasonably well on soda cans where they were
implemented.

"Cans?"

Yes. Cans. The metal things that you and your suspected family flatten with
your heads and glue to the walls of your double-wide because you think it
looks festive that way.