Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Perkin Richard Perkin is offline

Default Town house and a new boiler

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in
reenews.net:

... The DHW cylinder sensor (not
sure of price) and the Opentherm standard room temp
controller/programmer/optimiser fitted (Keston use the Honeywell
Chronotherm, which can be bought a lot cheaper elsewhere rather
than the £133 Keston ask for it)...

Err... The programmer badged by Keston is the Theben Ramses 850 OT.
See:
http://www.theben-ag.com/fileadmin/d...ES%20850%20OT%
20neutral_2007_01_309%20872_GB.pdf

The reference to OpenTherm has nothing to do with the Honeywell
Chronotherm, but to the OpenTherm protocol used for data communication
between the boiler and the controller. See:
http://www.opentherm.org/

Kind regards

--
Richard Perkin
To email me, change the AT in the address below

is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's.
It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.