Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 07:45:15 -0600, HeyBub wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

As far as mass transport being foisted on people, do you know anyone
who takes the train into Manhattan to get to work?

I didn't think so.

Do you know anybody that takes the train into Los Angeles or Omaha or
Denver
or St Louis or Tupelo, Mississippi?

Or has ever had to have a car repaired.

Or in my case, I don't want to be a fat **** like 90% of america who never
walk further than the distance to their car in the driveway and have the
car
motor their fat ass all over town. I take the bus to work and bike 12
miles
home. My wife and I are a one car household and I don't miss having two
car payments and all the other expenses.

Walk? Like....with your feet? What happens if there's a mild breeze and the
temperature drops to 58 degrees? My god, man. You could die.

Joke if you will, but it's amazing what bad shape many Americans are in.